Starling Home Hub connects your Nest Thermostat, Temperature Sensor, Protect, Cam Indoor/Outdoor/IQ, Hello, Secure (Guard & Detect), Google Nest Hub Max, and Nest × Yale Lock devices to your Apple HomeKit home.
It's a truly plug-and-play solution - the included Quick Start Guide will get you up and running in under 2 minutes. Simply connect Starling Home Hub to your Internet router, then use our browser-based set-up tool on your Mac, iPhone or iPad to link your Nest devices to your Apple Home.
With Starling Home Hub, you can:
- Control your Nest Thermostats by Siri (Hey Siri, set the temperature to 70 degrees)
- Check on the temperature in any room using your Nest Temperature Sensors (Hey Siri, what's the temperature in the Master Bedroom?)
- Get a safety check on your Nest Protects (Hey Siri, what's the status of my smoke detectors?)
- See live video and audio from your Nest cameras from anywhere
- Lock or unlock your doors, securely, using Siri on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Watch (Hey Siri, unlock the Front Door.)
- Arm or disarm your Nest security system using Siri or the Apple Home app
- Receive video notifications if someone rings your Nest Hello doorbell when you're away from home
- Add notifications and automations to make your home safer and smarter - get an alert if there's smoke, turn your thermostat off when you leave home, and more
Starling Home Hub
Included in the box:
- Starling Home Hub
- Quick Start Guide
- Micro-USB power supply (US plug)
- 3 ft Ethernet cable to connect Starling Home Hub to your router
We're confident you'll love your Starling Home Hub. If not, simply return your hub for any reason within 30 days for a full refund.
Starling Home Hub comes with a 1-year replacement warranty covering hardware manufacturing defects. If your hub breaks, we'll replace it free of charge.